These website terms and conditions (hereinafter called “conditions”) are applicable for the use of the HZPC Holding B.V. (HZPC) websites. By visiting the website and/or making use of the content, you declare to accept the conditions.
Website contents and availability
- The contents of this website were prepared with the greatest possible care and HZPC has taken all reasonably practicable safety and security measures in respect of this website.
- HZPC cannot be held responsible for damage caused by making using of this site and cannot vouch for the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the information offered. Furthermore HZPC cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users or that traffic exchange will be completed correctly, that website defects and errors will be repaired immediately and that this website is free of viruses or other harmful elements. It is not allowed to change, add or replace website data.
- HZPC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to information offered on the websites to which it is linked. The privacy statement is only valid for this website.
- HZPC reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete website content and functions in any way without prior notification. HZPC also has the right to (partly) withhold admission to website services. HZPC cannot be held responsible for the consequences of data or service changes or for damages caused by withholding admission to website.
- Information should always be verified before making use of it by contacting our communication department in Joure.
Copyright and fair use website
- HZPC, respectively right holder, owns the information and design of this site and preserves all rights (including authors’ rights, brand names and patents). Brands and logos mentioned on this site are registered. Unauthorised use may constitute an infringement of the relevant owner’s rights and is therefore strictly prohibited, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- You can be held responsible for damages caused by your actions or negligence on condition that it can be attributed to you. If, as a result of afore-mentioned, third parties claim a refund of HZPC, you will be safeguarded against these claims by HZPC.
- HZPC has the right to modify and adapt the conditions without prior notice.
Legal rights and disputes
- Only Dutch law is applicable to these conditions. All disputes arising out of these conditions, will be settled in Amsterdam court.